Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Security Blanket.

"This blanket is a necessity. It keeps me from cracking up. It may be regarded as a spiritual tourniquet."- Linus 


I know I'm not the only one who wants to stay in with a blanket and a cup of coffee when it's cold outside. I mean, there's even a Christmas song about it (; 

In order to make myself go outside and get things done, I want an outfit that will keep me cosy but is still cute! (I'm not one that can walk out of the house in sweatpants and feel put together.) Blanket scarves and wraps are perfect for days like this.

Today's post is a bit of a photo diary, showing how I love to style my favorite blanket scarf. Hopefully it gives you some inspiration on how to style your favorite scarves this winter!













What's your favorite winter layering scarf? Let me know in the comments below! 

Until Next Time,

Emily





No comments:

Post a Comment

);