Friday, November 20, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide For: Trendsetters

"While the merry bells keep ringing, may your every wish come true..."



6 days until Thanksgiving. You know what that means? 6 days until Santa comes to the Macy's Day Parade and all things Christmas can start!
 I. cannot. wait. 

In order to prepare for your holiday shopping season, I wanted to share my holiday shopping guide for any Trendsetters in your life! 

And if you don't celebrate Christmas, no worries! These are perfect holiday gifts, not just Christmas gifts. 


1. Colabination: Oh look, Colabination again (; If you guys haven't checked out this site by now- tsk tsk. I love Colabination for Trendsetters because it is on the cutting edge of streetwear. And we all know that streetwear clothing is a major force in fashion. I have THREE brands I want to share with you from this website, so hold on to your seat, grabba cuppa, and read on babes. 

FOR THOSE SYLIN' GALS:

I gotta start with my favorite brand on Colabination- Minnoji. The minimalist designs with a twist really get my heart racin'. They are GORGEOUS. One of their pieces, like their amazing cardigans, would definitely be a great unique gift idea. Yes, they are a bit pricey, so this might be a perfect gift for that special Trendsetter in your life (Yes S.O.'s I'm calling you out). 

Next? Natalie Rae designs. If your Trendsetter loves a bit of quirk, this is the perfect brand for them. Each design is extremely special, from the detailing going into the stitching to the use of materials. If your Trendsetter loves the quirk of brands like Anthropologie or Kate Spade, check out Natalie Rae.

FOR THOSE FLY GUYS:

Movin' on to the fellas, I want to introduce Swärk Shirts. Want to take menswear to a funky level? These shirts feature a seriously cool use of material. I mean, take a look at this Kaboom Shirt. Comic Strips + Dresswear = YES.

Just as a reminder, this is an online only shop. But who doesn't a love a bit of online holiday shopping to avoid the mall madness?


2. COS: Collection of Style: This next brand, I'm also really excited to talk about. Okay, well I'm excited to talk about all three shops but still. COS is making its way over to the States, as the stores started in Europe. The first store opens up in NYC, but fear not- you can shop online NOW! Image it, laying in bed with a cup of coffee, in PJs no less, and doing all your holiday shopping. <3 Let alone, getting all these amazing trendy pieces before anyone else (;

FOR THOSE STYLIN' GALS:

So as I write this for you guys, I may be adding onto my own Christmas list....(; I'm particularly in LOVE with their trousers- from the tailored style to the most beautiful pink pink pair you'll ever see <3 I could go on and on about the clothing on this site, but that would take forever, so check it yourself!

FOR THOSE FLY GUYS:

The mens collection at COS reminds me of YSL. The pieces are classic, on trend, and chic. Perfect for all those stylish men in your life. Or even for the men you wish were a bit more stylish! These pieces aren't too in your face, and would be a great addition to your holiday gift ideas.


3. Nordstrom Rack: Last, but not least, is one of my staples. I love the Rack for two reasons.

1. Their pieces have some more variety than the main store. AKA you'll find more designers, styles, and colors here.
2. The prices, hands down, are the best in town (See, I'm not only a blogger but a rhymer). 

Now, giving specifics is a hard one, as every store is a bit different. However, let's go through some of the things they do extremely well for each gender.

FOR THOSE STYLIN' GALS: 

Holy sweaters, purses, and high end brands, batman! Whenever I'm looking for a designer piece, or a purse, I always start here. Their price points are extremely reasonable- a lot lower than the original price of the (insert clothing piece here). In fact, I always get my jeans from here. Designer pieces at a fraction of the price? Please and thank you. And don't get me started on their sweaters, I could buy every one there. As they get a lot of different designs, there is a high chance of what you buy, other people won't have. For example, the other day I found a beautiful Marc Jacobs sweater. In my size. It was the only one. Why I didn't get it? Ask my bank account. (Insert monkey covering eyes emoji)

FOR THOSE FLY GUYS:

Your trendsetter needs new shoes? New dress shirts? A blazer? The Rack does an AMAZING job with men's dresswear. In fact, I'm known to buy ties there for certain men in my life (now I'm just giving away all my secrets, aren't I?). Their shoe collection is on point. Seriously, some of their shoes even I want. Can you say men's Frye boots at half off? I can.

I highly recommend going INSTORE (yes I know-leaving bed, how awful) for this one. While they do have an online site, there is much, much more in stores. 




Well guys, that's my Holiday Gift Guide 2015. Can't wait to share more holiday posts with you as the weeks go on! 

What do you plan to get the Trendsetter on your list? Any stores I should be looking at?

Until Next Time,

Emily

6 comments:

  1. I've never checked out Colabination before, I want to though, it sounds fab!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally do it! They won't spam you with emails, which is always a plus!
      So many amazing brands!
      xo

      Delete
  2. This is such a great post! Sometimes it's so hard to pick what to get people but will definitely keep these brands and products in mind - especially love the COS culottes, they're such a pretty shade
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will! Love reading new blogs(:

      I might have to add them to my list- I'm in LOVE with them!

      xo

      Delete
  3. really nice picks! have a nice thanksgiving :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving(:

      xo

      Delete

);