Sunday, October 11, 2015

Is it the Plaid? It Might be the Plaid.

Unless you are a Charlies Angels fanatic (like me!), you might not get that pun.



Hey guys! I'm back with a long overdue OOTD. You know when life gets crazy and all you really want to do is Netflix and chill? Yeah, that was my week/weekend! So I thought on this lovely day I would shoot a fun OOTD.



This gorgeous kilt is a vintage piece from my Grandmother (thanks, grandma!) and I adore it. I have been experimenting with styling it, and this is definitely a new go-to style for fall.



I'm definitely a lover for bagger, oversized looks, but this kilt looks just as gorgeous with a body con crop top! 



On a side note, how cute is Callie?! She is a dog I regularly dog sit for, and during my shoot she decided to pose with me(;


My next goal is to fit the perfect baby pink turtleneck to pair with it! (You guys gotta know by now that I LOVE  pink.) 


How do you guys style longer skirts? Let me know! I always find maxi skirts to be the most difficult thing to style on myself. (Mind you, I am only 5'4" so they tend to drown me) 


Now, please enjoy my spam of photos...:p







Until Next Time (where I do a fun post all about vibes),

Emily

6 comments:

  1. In love with your style 😍
    https://mylittleonlinespace.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, lovely! Your hair is absolutely amazing.

      xx

      Delete
  2. I love how awesome the outfit looks, but how comfortable it probably is. Have a nice Sunday! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I love this look because I can go run errands and not be pulling at everything! Thank you <3!

      Delete

);