Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Washed Out


(Insert whatever punny quote you would like to. I have no specific one for today's post.)

(Top: Banana Republic Petites, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Enzo, Bag: Tod's, Fitbit: Charge HR, Sunglasses: Ray-ban)

Back on that OOTD grind, you guys! Today's photos are brought to you by my lovely best friend, Amanda, and not my usual tripod. Difference? One talks a lot more, haha (:


First, I want to talk about the gorgeous bag I'm sporting. It's a "hand-me-down" from my gorgeous Aunt Ellen, who I went to go see in Chicago a couple weeks ago (blog on this later). She was kind enough to give it to me, as she wasn't using it anymore. What a gal! The neutral palette works well into my wardrobe, and matches pretty much everything I own!


My lovely top is from Banana Republic, and I found it while shopping with my wonderful momma the other day! I love the color, it's a pink and a neutral = aka my favorite! The detailing makes the shirt extremely breathable and perfect for summer. However, it can be layered in the colder months and still be appropriate! If you are a petite like me, go to BR now! They are having major sales and have plenty petites in stock!

I personally like just wearing a nude bralette under the top, but if you feel more comfortable with more covered, pop on a cami! You can have some fun with mixing up different colors. 



Yes, I know, I need different heels. But what can I say?! These are staples and fit pretty decently. I tend to get a weird gap from my heel in all my heels, any ideas? It happens with all my heels and cannot figure out why! Save me and my shoe issues please! 

Once again, my lovely Fitbit makes an appearance. I absolutely adore this thing. It helps me track my activity and heart rate all day long! I can check when my HR is too high, or how much I've been walking around. Which is extremely nice when you are a busy bee like me, and need to make time to slow down.


Jeans wise it's boyfriend jeans....again! However, they are a hand-me-down from Amanda this time! I need belts like no other, so this look is not completely finished. What I've learned this past year: when you like clothes a size or two too big, wear a BELT. Otherwise you get slouchy butt, and no one wants that. 


What have you guys been rocking lately? Any answers on my shoe problem? Let me know below!

Until Next Time, 
    
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

);