Monday, May 11, 2015

Guess Who's Back....in Florals.

"Shady's back, tell a friend..."

Hey Guys! Okay so I have no excuse, I've been away. Stress, finals, and job hunting/ internship hunting got ahold of me. I've had luck in all categories and cannot wait to share more about them!
But for now I'm back and ready to blog away(:



Even though it's technically spring, the D.C weather feels a lot more like summer. The muggy air, high temperatures, and extreme sun have me wishing for fall! (But not the school part- haha) 


 This outfit, as spring appropriate as it is, was also planned for the hot weather. I have trouble finding bandeau's that fit, let alone stay up, so I took a bikini top and paired it with a nice floral pant. The shawl was added to lessen the skin factor, but if you are really daring, leave the shawl at home! 


The chain helped balance the top portion of the outfit. Without it, my chest was too bare- to the point where other people will realize something is missing.


What I especially love about these pants is the elastic waist, it allows for a more low waisted, slouchy look or a high waisted look as I wore them today (excuse the awkward waist band markets they leave though...).


The bucket bag is brand new- if you guys remember I was needing one in my last styling post! I love the fact this can be cross-body. Nothing worse than having a purse that keeps sliding off your shoulder! This one is perfect to travel around the city with!


As you guys can also see, I bought a Fitbit! This is the Charge HR and I will be talking more about it in a fitness clothing post soon!


Oh? Did I mention the pants have pockets too? #bestpantsever.


The shoes are my only pair of real sandals actually- I am hunting for more. What I love about them is they match practically anything- black or brown. <333


I have a lot of plans for the blog, and cannot wait to share them with you all! Until then, I hope you enjoyed this OOTD and I would love to hear about any great bandeau places for bigger chested girls or if you have anything you would like to see on the blog! So leave a comment below! 

Until Next Time, 

Emily


2 comments:

);