Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A Day in Details: Equine Edition

"It's just country boys and girls gettin' down on the farm..."



Hey guys! So I'm back again with a lifestyle post. I love sharing a part of my life (that is not fashion related) with you and therefore I'm going to continue on with these "A Day in Details," posts. I began riding horses this past September (through my college) and it has seriously been one of the greatest blessings. I've always wanted to ride, but growing up in a military household meant we moved a lot- which I wouldn't change for the world #armybratsforever. All these photos are from my lovely friend's barn, and I am so thankful she lets me come work and ride there. Okay, less talking- more photos! 

Momma: Queen of Goats
"They see me rollin', they hatin'..." 
Xena: Sleepy Warrior Princess
Fresh and Groomed
Emily: Oscar, if you let me take a photo, I'll give you a cookie
Oscar: COOKIE?! 
"I'm too sexy for my shirt flymask" 
"I fly, I fly high, I'm grazin'"
Davidson. Harley Davidson.
These boots were made for ridin' 
Lucy and Oscar: A Love Story for the Ages.
....
......

....I'm not apologizing for the puns...


Until Next Time,

        

2 comments:

  1. Hey Emily, I've been following your blog thru Ellen. Didn't know you are an Army Brat - ME TOO! Must be why I like your blogs so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Scottie! That means so much you follow and read them!
      Army Brats are the best (;

      Delete

);